While some people in India consume paan just as a habit or as a normal mouth freshener after every meal, they are not aware of the health benefits of betel leaves. Also, these glossy, heart-shaped leaves are often ignored for the several health benefits they offer mankind. These leaves as a whole are very beneficial, as they are loaded with lots of vitamins and a great source of calcium.
Ingredients in Paan that Work Together to Benefit Your Health:
- Betel leaf: It helps in easing constipation, improves digestion, reduces respiratory issues, has antiseptic and antifungal properties present in it, maintains oral health, relieves joint pain, manages diabetes, prevents cancer, and fights depression. How amazing the betel leaf is! It is packed with so many health benefits that are useful to mankind.
- Areca nuts: They have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Also, they are very good at removing tapeworms and other intestinal worms, and eating them with betel leaves is known to serve as an amazing mouth freshener and a laxative. Moreover, it helps in strengthening the heart muscles and regulating menstrual flow.
- Slaked lime: Its daily use is merely one more approach to getting enough calcium in your diet. But only a small amount of slaked lime should be used because too much of it can make your tongue burn. It has been connected to raising milk production since it is a type of calcium.
- Catechu: It has chemicals present in it that can decrease inflammation and kill bacteria. When it is applied in small amount on betel leaf, it has some amazing benefits. Also, it is used for gum diseases, pain and swelling inside the mouth, sore throat, and mouth ulcers.
- Fennel seeds: They combat bad breath, improve digestive health, help regulate blood pressure, reduce asthma and other respiratory problems, promote lactation, improve skin texture, purify the blood, reduce gas, promote weight loss, improve eyesight, keep cancer at bay, and purify the blood.
We have all seen how the ingredients in paan have so many health benefits, but remember to consume it in moderation, as anything consumed in excess can have negative consequences. If you want to gain health benefits and at the same time want to eat tasty and delicious paan, then think no further and head towards Paan Aroma. To know more about the different flavors served there, visit https://www.paanaroma.com